My name is Charlie 'Crumpet y0' Meaden, I’m an avid gamer that has been competing for 4 years now in Call of duty, Halo, Gears of War, and World of Warcraft arena.

I have placed 2nd and 9th at Lan, picking up 4 gladiator titles on the way.

At the moment my main game is Gears of War 3, and I am planning to attend EGL4, then all the EU and NA events coming up. I will not only be competing but running reviews and a general Vlog/Blog of my progress coming into the 2012 season. I will be releasing game content, as well as interviewing pro players and hopefully some other influential gaming personalities.

Other than that on this blog you will get all the top infomation from the most competitive games and leagues in the world, so make sure you have a look every day for new content.

Thursday 6 October 2011

virtus.GOW3

It is now official, virtus gow is now complete and the LAN roster is set. After trying to find a solid 4th, and swapping between another couple members of the gow community we now feel comfortable with our new 4th Hostile. Hostile is an player with the Raw talent, and with the missing incrediant that we felt some of the people we were playing with missed. He is smart and a team player, our comms is now back to a level that can compete with top teams like Fariko, afterlife etc. We still have a lot of work to actually be up there with them but I feel we can give them a run for their money. Last night we scrimmed 2 teams, the first were really not much of a challenge as we won the whole cylce without dropping a map.

After we played Fariko Focus and lost 4-3 on maps, but to be honest getting 3 maps on their host is not bad.

I will be going into more detail about team progress in the video that is uploading.

EGL4 LINEUP:

virtus Hunty
virtus Swift
virtus CRUMP
virtus Hostile

No comments:

Post a Comment