My name is Charlie 'Crumpet y0' Meaden, I’m an avid gamer that has been competing for 4 years now in Call of duty, Halo, Gears of War, and World of Warcraft arena.

I have placed 2nd and 9th at Lan, picking up 4 gladiator titles on the way.

At the moment my main game is Gears of War 3, and I am planning to attend EGL4, then all the EU and NA events coming up. I will not only be competing but running reviews and a general Vlog/Blog of my progress coming into the 2012 season. I will be releasing game content, as well as interviewing pro players and hopefully some other influential gaming personalities.

Other than that on this blog you will get all the top infomation from the most competitive games and leagues in the world, so make sure you have a look every day for new content.

Thursday 29 December 2011

My New Setup.

Since a year ago when I did a Similar post, I thought I would show you guys what I am running now :)


Breakdown of what I use:

  • Astro A30s (Black)
  • Astro Mixamp (optimal cable)
  • Gunnar Optiks (Phantom)
  • Scuf xbox controller (no pc thumb sticks)
  • Blackmagic Intensity pro (capcard)
  • 22" Samsung Monitor (xbox)
  • 19" unbranded monitor (pc use)
  • Razer nostromo gaming pad
  • Razer Lycosa Keyboard
  • Logitech MX518 mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment