My name is Charlie 'Crumpet y0' Meaden, I’m an avid gamer that has been competing for 4 years now in Call of duty, Halo, Gears of War, and World of Warcraft arena.

I have placed 2nd and 9th at Lan, picking up 4 gladiator titles on the way.

At the moment my main game is Gears of War 3, and I am planning to attend EGL4, then all the EU and NA events coming up. I will not only be competing but running reviews and a general Vlog/Blog of my progress coming into the 2012 season. I will be releasing game content, as well as interviewing pro players and hopefully some other influential gaming personalities.

Other than that on this blog you will get all the top infomation from the most competitive games and leagues in the world, so make sure you have a look every day for new content.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Team Replika Make A Roster Change.

Today me and the boys just want to make it clear that we have made a pcikup in Jamie 'Spuddiee' Lloyd..

Spud has been someone I have personally wanted to team with for a while, but lack of funds from spud and his lagging issue it was not able to be made possible.

Spud will act as our online 5th, for the foreseeable future and will be our rock to keeping consistent practice.

Anyway guys thanks for reading and I have loads more content starting to flow again so stay tuned!!



Blog homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment